We are partnering with Wyoming Church Planters! Right now, we’re looking to love on their families from afar!
We’re asking that you pick a family that you’re committing to loving and encouraging–particularly the pastors’ wives. You can do this through Snail Mail, Email, Text, Phone Calls, FaceTime, or whatever that may look like! We just want to be an encouragement to the families!
When you click through the links, there will be a section that says “Add Ons” and please click on the family you would like to adopt!
Here is some information about each family:
- Pat and Renee Alphin from Cody Cowboy Church; Empty Nesters
- Al and Kathy Bella from Living Water Community Church; Empty Nesters
- Tyler and Ashley Martin from Outfitter Church; They have a three year old girl, one and half year old boy, and baby #3 on the way.
- Johannes and MaryBeth Slabbert from Water of Life; They have 6 children and one of the six is newly adopted (I don’t have the exact ages).
- Justin and Misty Stockton from WindCity Medicine Bow; they have four kids–22 year old girl, 21 year boy, 16 year old boy, and a 13 year old girl
- Rondie and Melody Taylor from Living Hope Church; They have three kids (not sure of ages)
- Ben and Heather Horton from The Homeplace; They have two kids (one is a freshman in college)
- Aaron and Angela Legget from Bear River Church; They have four kids–10 year old, 9 year old, 8 year old, and 6 year old.
- Jenna and Spencer McCorkel from The Bridge; They have one newborn baby!
Once you’ve picked a family, we will give you more information regarding how to connect/contact them!